ALL I CAN SAY IS, EXTRAORDINARY.

I have just watched the Derren Brown: Hero at 30,000 feet. The show was first aired on 8th September 2010, but I missed it. Thanks to 4oD on YouTube I was able to see this inspiring programme.

I have always loved the shows made by Derren Brown. My interest in psychology and mysteries coincide with how Derren performs his jaw dropping stunts and acts. I find everything he does extraordinary. It is even more mysterious and fascinating knowing he has not got paranormal powers; what he does can be done by anyone of us, if we only knew how.

Derren Brown says, about his new show: “I hope it’s a show that people take something from. We easily let life pass us by, and ultimately this is about engaging with life and understanding that it is the choices we make right now that define us, not what we’ve done in the past" (derrenbrown.co.uk/blog/2010/09/derren-brown-special-hero-30000-feet/)

I genuinely felt inspired after watching a ordinary man, with a fear of flying, change his life. I don't wish to spoil the show for anyone who has not seen it so I will not go into too much detail, but I urge you to watch it. It is a wonderful piece of TV that shows you how extraordinary you are, how much better you are than you may think you are, and inspires you to change your own life for the better.

Derren Brown tells us, "Living life fully is not just about fulfilling ambition. It is also about being kinder. Engaging selflessly with others makes us happier just by the sheer act of bringing them joy." I could not agree more.

Here's a link to watch it if you are interested. Truly fascinating stuff.