I WANT ONE!

In a recent issue of BBC Focus magazine there was a list of five best alarm clocks. I found the Zeo Personal Sleep Coach to be the most interesting although very expensive for an alarm clock. I don't usually have a problem with waking up in the morning, but I am enthralled with anything to do with sleep and dreaming.

The gadget is not just an alarm clock. It wakes you up during a shallow sleep state to make your wake-up seem as natural as possible. The best thing about this device is it can track your sleep which you can then upload to your computer to view and the alarm clock comes with a coaching system on-line to help you sleep better. This information about your own personal sleep can be fascinating if you are as obsessed with the science and mysteries of sleep like I am.